16 September 2010

Guitar Cover - Just the Way You Are, Bruno Mars

First time I knew about Bruno Mars was through his first hit single, Nothin On You. Start dari tu aku dah mula minat style lagu dia. And then keluar pulak another hit yang best yang selalu jugak aku dengar dalam radio masa aku drive. Layan gile kot lagu ni. 

Untuk chords guitar. Basic chords aku hanya guna 3 chords. Which is D, Bm and G. Capo on 3rd fret. Layann... 



Oh her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shining

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying


She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day


Yeah I know, I know

When I compliment her

She wont believe me

And its so, its so

Sad to think that she don't see what I see


But every time she asks me do I look okay

I say

 

Chorus:
When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are


Her lips, her lips

I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh, her laugh

She hates but I think its so sexy


She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day


Oh you know, you know, you know

Id never ask you to change

If perfect is what you're searching for

Then just stay the same


So don't even bother asking

If you look okay

You know I say
*chorus

MV dah la cool & stylo amat! Suka! =D



p/s I didnt bother changing the lyric, so it might sound....er gay?? =p
p/s Selamat Hari Raya
p/s Selamat Hari Malaysia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice cover...cuma part awal tu macam laju sket...apepun, gud job!

Mohd Fakhrurazi Jamaludin said...

aku yg salah dgr ker atau mmg bunyi gitar tak masuk dengan nyanyian?

Narina Joe "Najo" said...

anon - tq

razi - kau salah dgr! =p ade jugak part yg aku terlaju sket...mmg x kena la dengan bunyi gitar...pandai jugak kau ni..tp chords aku gune rasenye btol dah...

sylviess1986 said...

Loving the cover...i would love to sing this song with you(though i may cause it to rain),haha!!thank you for letting start my day on a good note

Narina Joe "Najo" said...

thanx sylviesssss!=)