Because today is my special day (i.e my birthday), so I was 'pampering' myself with some painting activities which I missed doing 'em very very very much!
I've been looonging to customize my own shoes because I thought shoes painting is the "in thing" right now. So, I bought all the needed stuffs the day after the exam had ended. If you are interested in shoes painting, I can give you some tips. I mean, tips for the beginners, as this is my first attempt doing it. =)
First of all, what you need is:
1) A pair of very cheap white shoes. I bought this from Penneys for just 4 euros.
2) Acrylic paint set
3) White and black fabric/paint markers
5) Assorted brush pack
Once you are equipped, you can now start painting!
First step is to coat the shoes with white paint. This is the base colour. Let 'em dry first.
Second step is to use your imagination and make a sketch on the shoes using the pencil. Then, make an outline out of the sketching using the black fabric marker pen.
Fourth step is to refine the design using the white/black fabric marker and complete the other half of the shoes! =)
Away you go~
1) For the finishing, usually the wood (yes, wood!) varnish is used just to make sure that the colours won't fade away. I'm going to search for it later...=p
2) I spent a whole day making this!
3) Finally! hehe~
4) I'm thinking of making my second shoe design after this...hurmm...(^.^) or...as a present for someone special, maybe? =p~