Sharing experiences is definitely a great thing to do. I am fully aware that Raya celebration here in Dublin would never be the same as in Malaysia. Well, who knows? This might be my last time experiencing Eidulfitri here. Despite the fact that I am thousands miles away from my beloved family and relatives back home, Hari Raya here isn't that bad after all!! Surrounded by friends and acquaintances who are in the same situation as me, we all know that we need each other. One thing for sure, joys and happiness are to be shared together..!
Up until now, I've already received 3 Raya greetings cards and I know there are 3 more cards for me but they were addressed to Malaysia. Unfortunately I couldn't read them up just yet. But thanks a million for those sending me the cards yeaah..!! Much appreciated..=)
- This is from my bestest friend, AZNI sending it all the way from Melbourne...exclusively cute card, cute design. Thanx Azni, Miss u !-
- This one is from one of my favourite blogger, Syam @ Aeropama.com. Hehe..thanx Syam, What a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect this card to arrive Dublin but I do apppreciate your willingness to send it here...=)-
- Undeniably this is by far the most beautiful and longest card that I've received this year. It came from a unique friend of mine, Mr Razi who has always been 'cold' and 'annoying' but he's irresistable! (aku tatau nk puji camne lagi Razi oii) haha =p-
More cards coming..? I guess so...because I believe there's more to come!=p
Not much to share because I went to hospital for lectures. After classes, we went straight to Haji Fauzi's open house..
- ( Ima, Hana, Anne, Me ) Celebrating Raya in Hospital-
- Me & Ima on bus heading to Hj Fauzi's house -
- Wada, Helma, Anne, Me & Hana waiting for the bus to come -
- Hana, Me & Anne on the way back. Us against the world! lalalaa...-
2nd Syawal is just another Thursday for me =( In fact... I've got Ward Tutorial which I've been asked to prepare for a history taking session with a simulated patient on the Renal system + lectures lectures & lectures + Microbiology tutorial.
Yeay, It's Friday already!! We've been invited to an open house at Jamiey, Alisa, Syam & Fai's place..
- Us...hehe ( too many to list down the names)-
- Another Picture of Us-
- Well, again...US!! haha =p
- Ima, Hana & Me in front of their house posing joyfully!=p-
- Another pose..maybe??=p-
p/s There's more pictures to come for sure because I guess OUR official Hari Raya will start tomorrow coz we are going to rock MALAYSIA HALL!!!!=)